Become a member of Familyguy Stop by posting your email in our comments(hidden to other users). As a member, you can post on this blog and moderate it. Everyone is invited.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Some funny Quotes

Here are some funny quotes i came across:

Guy: Are you sure this is Boston?
Peter: Yeah it's Boston, see look there's Harvard.
Guy: That's just a barn.
Peter: Ooo someone went to Yale.

Mr. Weed: Peter, are you sleeping on the job?
Peter: No there's a bug in my eye and i'm trying to suffocate him.

Chris: uh dad, what would you say if I told you I don't want to be in the scouts?
Peter: I'd say come again? And then I'd laugh because I said come...

Peter: Oh my God, Brian, there's a message in my alphabets... it says Ooooo!
Brian: Peter those are Cheerios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home